We need a bee to tidy up loose ends at the end of the season. Some of the things that need attention are:
- Pump out some of the water to give all the lawns a drink before the grass stops growing. Give them a feed as well.
- Take down shadecloth to be put back up next year
- Wrap pool cover to keep elements and dirt off
- General tidy up and removal of litter
- Mulch western fence prep to planting (and maybe plant it)
- Concrete patches in some spots
- Remove concrete pad at north side of toddlers and get ready for spring turf
Everybody interested in supporting our community Chewton Pool will be welcome to join in – bring gloves and perhaps a few (well labelled) tools and lets get into it together.